Hello everyone! It's time for another writing prompt!
Are there characters whose similarities you've noticed, either across canons, within the same canon, or which you personally find consistently appealing? Write a meta about these similarities.
Writing new meta this month is optional. If you do write something though, share a link to it in a future check-in post!
Are there characters whose similarities you've noticed, either across canons, within the same canon, or which you personally find consistently appealing? Write a meta about these similarities.
Writing new meta this month is optional. If you do write something though, share a link to it in a future check-in post!
Yes ...
Date: 2025-03-20 06:57 pm (UTC)I am continuing to work on this year's new meta project, "Why We Need Fanifestos," so I don't really have time to write a whole meta this interesting prompt. But it's still fun to read!
Re: Yes ...
Date: 2025-03-20 07:13 pm (UTC)I'm not going to do any writing over this next week or so either. I'm continuing to make progress with my backups and am halfway through 2022 now so I should get to 2023 this month. But it will mean passing on other things.